Friday, June 1, 2012




Since i am out for summer break, my two sisters and i decided we should have a little bonding time. So we went spent the entire and i mean entire afternoon shopping at Oakbrook Mall yesterday. We bought Wet n Wild Nail Polishes NYX Cosmetics and a MAC Pallet. I love shopping with my sister for beauty products. We left the house around 2 in the afternoon and did not come home till almost 9pm. We were exhausted but in the end we had a lot of fun. We stopped by so many stores, looked around, and even made a few purchases. Forever 21: A coral and white striped tank with pastel flower earrings. Lush: Lips Tint It Started With A Kiss Lip Scrub in Mint Julips and a Deep Pore cleanse in Honey and BeeswaxMacy’s:Two mini versions of the Cherie Perfume By Chloe and Marc Jacobs Daisy.  Lush has become my favorite store and i cannot wait to go back and buy the bath bombs. All in all is was a lovely day spending time with my sisters and i cannot wait for next month when we go again. <3
-Gaby c=

1 comment:

  1. Love everything! Take me shopping with you! :)

    http://www.lushbeautyy.com/

    ReplyDelete